Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ugh...

#1
#2


#3
#4

Ugh!  These blocks finish at 2 inches and as you can see by my first four attempts, it was not as simple as just piecing together!  For attempt #1, I forgot to trim to size - but it didn't really matter - just look at those HST and I put the basket together wrong! Yuk!   Attempt 2,  Ditto!  I did not learn from my mistake.  Attempt 3, my machine was hungry - and started to eat the fabric - but no matter I still didn't get the HST right.  At last I pieced the basket correctly, if not accurately.  And Attempt 4 - okay, marginally better - but again, accuracy sucks!

Finally!  Now we're getting somewhere!
Attempt #5

Attempt #6

Whoops!


Did anyone else have as much trouble piecing these teeny, tiny blocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment