Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Craftsy - Pre-Cut Piecing Made Simple with Camille Roskelley as the Instructor

Pre-Cut Piecing Made Simple by Camille Roskelley      Craftsy!


By now, I'm sure many of you have jumped on the Craftsy train.   I signed up for a few of the free classes to give it a try.  This is the first class that I purchased.

This class advertises "good for beginner's" (although I wouldn't exactly call myself a beginner) and while that is definitely true, I learned some time saving techniques.  The class covers more than one quilting project so you have the opportunity to try out the techniques on various projects.  All instructions, materials, etc. are downloadable too.  The class also encourages your creativity by giving examples of some of the blocks you can make using just the half-square triangle.  And you can go at your own pace, rewind to review, and even make notes.

And of course, Camille is just adorable!

This class earns a

for Beginning Quilters with tips and techniques for the more advanced quilter.








No comments:

Post a Comment