Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

What I've been working on...

Bits and Pieces
I'm currently working on "Apple Crisp"  from the October issue of American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine.  Here's a link to the picture with color options:


http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazines/americanpatchworkquilting/oct-2010-color-options_ss17.html

I also love, and plan to make, the "Granny Squares" quilt from that same issue. 

My plan is to actually quilt this one before I move on to something new.  We'll see...I still have two quilt tops that I have to sandwich together and quilt those as well.  And...one more that I started quilting ages ago but have yet to finish.  I pulled that one out to see how much I've done and I'm sorry to say, not much.  So I'm leaving it out and hope to do a little quilting on it this week.  And the final quilt - I've attached the binding and will finish it this week.  So that makes four UFO's.  For some reason I thought I was in much worse shape.  But four isn't so bad. I'll post pics as I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment