Total Pageviews

Friday, September 28, 2012

August, September...October?

I cannot believe it's almost October!  Summer's over, school started, and I'm seeing Christmas decorations in the stores.  What?! 

So what have we been up to these last few months?  August found us in Washington, DC and Williamsburg, Virginia.  That was one of the most relaxing vacations ever!    September came, and we rushed back into the school routine.  Also in September, my youngest fell off her bike and broke her arm!  Full cast (almost to her shoulder) for two weeks and then a shorter (below the elbow) cast for four weeks.  But no sports, etc. until December!  Now generally, she's not the sporty type of kid.  But all the extra attention wore off by day two and I'm constantly telling her no, no, no about all these physical activities she's suddenly desperate for.  We always want what we can't have, right? 

And very soon, only days away, it's October and I can feel time speeding up, until it reaches the crescendo of Christmas! 

Wow, I'm exhausted!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment