Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Done!

I've finally completed two of my five UFO's...


I started the quilt on the left so long ago that I can't remember which book it came from but I do know it is one of Debbie Mumm's patterns.
I turned the barns so that I could use it as a tablecloth...

I think the quilt on the right is a bear claw, but again, I pieced it so long ago I'm not sure where I got the pattern from. 



I still have to sandwich two and put blocks together on the third.  Progress for sure...but...I really need to start another quilt!  So I've decided if I can sandwich at least one of the quilts, I'll give myself permission to start a new one.

AND...
Small parts and Bolts, neatly labeled
Giving the parts a bath
Yuk!
.Drum Roll Please...the Cabriolet is Done!  Brightly painted and labeled - and just in time for the warmer weather! 

Check out that Green!
No mistakes here!
That's my sweet hubby for you - he takes care of the little things that make life easier...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment