Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catching Up on the Quilty Fun Sew Along...

I've been playing catch up since Santa brought me Quilty Fun.  I had a blast doing the row along and I could not wait to get my hands on her book!  Soooo, just a few pics to show what I've been working on...
    Trees
     Chubby Chevrons
Houses
                      Apples and more chubby chevrons - I just had to make one kiss and one hug!
                                                                             XOXO
                                                 Stars and Baskets

  And Quarter Square Triangles

I went overboard making these....
                                                                               And look at that pile of trimmings!

I still need to complete Flying Geese, Courthouse Steps, and Cups of Cocoa and then I'll be all caught up.

And the first finish of 2014!





 I actually finished this on New Year's Day - I just had to get started on something from Lori's Book!

And, I received some gift cards for Christmas so I treated myself to some goodies...I'll show you when they arrive!  Until then,

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment